Saturday, February 18, 2012

DisneyWorld Day 3: Hollywood Studios

Our morning started off with me running to the gift shop to buy some mole skin because wouldn't you know it, I got some wicked blisters on my feet and walking was not at all pleasant. When we got into the park we ended up sitting in the corner of a store putting the mole skin on before we could head anywhere else. Hollywood Studios is a pretty fun place. I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because everything looks like it's from the 1950's lol. Well onto the pictures
Man, I feel like I need to explain everything about these pictures. There's so many little stories I want to tell regarding each one but that would just make for too long of a blog post so once again I'm letting the pictures speak for themselves. I just love DisneyWorld, there's so much to say about it! Tomorrow is EPCOT, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment