Friday, May 4, 2012

May the 4th be with you.....or in otherwords, my birthday!

Today is my lowly, humble day of birth. 22 years ago I came into this crazy world and I'm been rocking it, for the most part, ever since. I've found a new way of looking at birthdays this year. Instead of thinking about getting older, I've decided to treat it almost like New Year. What I mean by that is I'm seeing it as a chance to improve myself, set new goals, see what I can accomplish from birthday to birthday. Obviously the goals will end up being like new year resolutions but I'm hoping to make them more meaningful and really just accomplish the things I set out to do. So here goes-

1. Read the Book of Mormon and Bible front to back

2. Learn to be more organized

3. Go back to school

4. Start keeping a journal again

5. Attend the Temple more often

6. Learn to be more patient

7. Spend more quality time with my husband

8. Stop letting the little things get to me

9. Get healthy (like always. Follow that blog here)

10. Keep up with this here blog and really document our lives

11. Ignore other people's drama


Well that's what I've got for this year. I'll be posting updates on these on the 4th of every month until my birthday comes again next year. We'll then assess the progress and set new goals for the next year. I'm really looking forward to getting all these things done, and starting tomorrow I'll be working on all of them. Can't wait! Happy Cinco de Mayo tomorrow!


p.s: cool fact about my birthday. My zodiac sign is a Taurus. Their lucky numbers are 4 and 6 and their lucky day is Friday. I was born on Friday, May 4th, at 1:56 pm. I am boss of my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment