Saturday, March 8, 2014

100 Days: 1-10


So far I'm 10 days in to the #100happydays challenge. I'm ABSOLUTELY loving it. It's so wonderful to find the little things every day that make me smile. I'm finding that life is THAT much more enjoyable now.

EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!

So, lets recap the last 10 days.

Day 1: lovely ring dish from my love

Day 2: Picking out paint colors for our bedroom. !HINT! It's not either of these colors

Day 3: Been on my bucket list forever to finally have a passport. Now to travel the world

Day 4: I finished studying this list for Jazz History. I HATE THIS CLASS

Day 5: Our customized park maps for our upcoming Disney World vacation came in the mail

Day 6: My husband and I exchanging sappy love notes of FB. Yes, We're THAT kind of couple :)

Day 7: My fur-babies! Charlie and Molly. I sure love cuddling with them!

Day 8: My bestie, Trina, sent me this baseball cap for Christmas. Seattle is my favorite city!

Day 9: Hard to see, but my hubby left me a love note in the steam on the mirror #truelove

Day 10: Our new bedding came today from Amazon. I'm so excited to be updating our bedroom!

I'll do another recap in a few days. But seriously, everyone do this challenge. It's changing my life for the better and I can't wait to see how I feel once I complete it.

Find your happy, dears.
 photo emilygsig_zps11144ed0.png

1 comment: